February 08, 2009

Spiral wrapped bracelet

Hello again.
I have been busy again since my last post making these gorgeous spiral wrapped bracelets. I really enjoy making them as they allow my mind to wonder. This one below I have used some Amber coloured glass beads of varying different shapes, sizes and finishes. It has a hook and eye clasp made from 18g SP wire. The beads are wrapped and linked with 24g SP wire.



These ones below are made using glass beads that I have had for a while. They have an iridescent layer on them that makes them look very special but is very hard to photograph! lol I have used the same wire as before in the above bracelet.

This bracelet Is a little bit different in that I used 20g SP wire to wrap and link the beads. I think I like it better with 20g wire. It looks neater and a bit sturdier than the ones above. I did make this one first but I didn't have enough 20g wire to do more than this one! lol when I get my hands on some more then I think I will be making some more!






I think that I had almost as much fun taking these photos as I did making these pieces. Thank you for looking.

Kaylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment