March 18, 2009

Tiaras!!!!! I love them!!

Wow Tiaras!
I love them, as you may have already guessed! lol. I have been thinking about making these for a while now, but so far I have not had the courage. I was in my local craft shop yesterday when I stumbled upon a
book on sale all about tiaras and how to make them. Well as you can imagine that went strait into my basket and I couldn't wait to get it home and have a good look at it. It was all I could do not to sit on the floor right there and examine every page!
I couldn't wait to have a go myself, so here is what I have made today.....






I hope that you all like it. I am very pleased with it :D
Feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate all of them.
Hugs
Kaylie x







1 comment:

  1. You are very talented. I love your Tiara.
    Big Hug
    Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete