January 27, 2009

Getting ready to sell!


Well I have made two more charm bracelets ready for when I start to sell all of this stuff! This one as you can see I have made in tones of Blue. The big beads are Indian Glass beads, and there are also Swarovski AB clear 4mm Bicone beads, Opalite chips and some dangles made with white bugle beads and blue seed beads.

After seeing how well The Opalite chips went with the Purple's of the previous charm bracelet I wasn't sure how they would work with other colours. But I have to say they look gorgeous with blue! They seem to morph into the colour that you use them with. With this blue they look fresh and calm.

With the red charm bracelet they look fiery and dare I say it a bit sexy! lol. I am going to have to get a lot more of them, so I can make one for every colour of the rainbow!

All the jump rings were made by myself after watching a webisode by Plum and Verdigris. If you haven't already then you should watch all of their webisodes because they are packed full of ideas and techniques that you will find very helpful. So as Tamara Berg says I am going to get out there and make something beautiful!!
Hugs Kaylie xxx

4 comments:

  1. Kaylie,
    Congrats on the beautiful pieces. So glad we could help inspire and instruct. Keep up the good work! Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!!!.. You lucky girl getting a comment from the 'Queen' of jewellery making herself!!.. Make a curtsey to Tamara... hehe.
    Congratulations Kaylie.
    Hugs
    Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous :) I can't wait to see you start to sell these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since we are on the topic of pinging, this is yet another reason given by Wordpress users of why they prefer this blogging platform.
    If you are getting an internet business off the ground, or you have
    been in the game for a while, but don't understand why you can't get a good response from your clients or prospective clients, than you already know that communication is one of the most important currencies around
    when it comes to doing businesses online. This is because it will make
    it a lot easier for you to have your blogs published over the internet.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: WP Social Press Review

    ReplyDelete